Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is How it Went Down...

I have an idea for my final project. Before Ms. Falk stopped speaking I had an idea. However, I am not sure how workable or feasiable it is. Unfortunately, my timing is horrible because Ms. Falk was talking with Chaplain Leatherman during the brainstorming period during which I hoped to check with her on my idea. They continued talking during the five minute interval I hoped to at least set up an appointment to talk about my idea. In fact, I had to interrupt them (which I finally figured out was concerning her malfunctioning printer) to schedule an appointment. Thus, I will not brainstorm during this blog because I 1) have an idea 2) have had it during class time, a time in which I should have had the opportunity to solidify it.

My theme is love vs lust. I am going to focus on why women choose the man they lust for over the man they love or who love them (kinda like why the bad boy over the good one). It is a look on books (GWAPE and LWFC show this trend), media (Twilight is the first example I thought of), and society (America's standards have shifted). I want to focus on the "why" from the angle: what made this change? women? women's standards? men? etc. DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment